Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A word about potty training....



LOATHE!!!!


That is all.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Uh Oh! I was planning on starting next week. I will let you know how it goes.

Hillary said...

Agreed. Loathe is a great word. Luckily I've had an extremely easy time both rounds. *knock on wood for when it's Bri's turn*

~April~ said...

She's doing rather well to be honest. Two accidents in two days but she SCREAMS every time I tell her it's time to go. Ahhhh. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I feel your pain! it is hard work to potty train some kids. GOOD LUCK!!

Rebecca said...

chocolate is working for us, oh, and letting my mom do the first week. lol. Every time she goes SHE gets chocolate as well as the other kids, so they're all motivated for her to go in the potty. hee hee.