If there is something that I would consider my "passion" now I think it would come down to my children and car seat safety. I know some people think I'm probably over-zealous but the truth is the only people I can bring myself to talk to about it are my closest friends. You all know that I'm too big of a chicken to confront a complete stranger about anything, much less something that could get them riled and defensive. So instead of talking about it I thought I would just post some information on my blog. Then if you get curious you can click on the links and find out the information on your own.
I just feel so much better knowing that my kids are as safe as possible in the car. I'm grateful for the knowledge that I now have and hope that that knowledge can help someone else someday.
So forgive me if I've seemed pushy or anything. I just feel so strongly about this now. And of course, I want all of your and your kids to be as safe as they can as well!
I love you all!
Friday, February 1, 2008
My car seat safety zeal...
Posted by ~April~ at 2/01/2008 11:26:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment