Friday, February 8, 2008

My crazy little monkey

My Ashton Boy


Cute little monkey... need I say more?



He climbed into his high chair all by himself. I turned around to see where he went and he was just up there. Ahhhhh! At least he was trying to buckle himself in, right? :)



He's unhappy in this picture. He's managed to wedge his feet into this tiny plastic crate thing that we use to put his little trucks in. As you can see, the trucks are also in there too.




He also climbs into anything no matter the size. Big medium size, small. Crazy kid.































He loves to try and climb in here. He would just open it and play with my cookie sheets for a while but then I turn around one day and he's sitting in there... hee hee. He's like, "what are you looking at?" :)


4 comments:

Christena said...

What a cute little boy. I miss seeing you guys and watching your kids grow a little closer. Cute little monkey as you call him.

Hillary said...

I loved all of those pictures. But Ashton especially looks SO handsome after his haircut! I love that picture of him all dressed up for church! And you KNOW I wish we lived closer.....

Melissa said...

i can't even believe how big he is... he's so cute!

Marcy said...

He's so darn cute! I have a similar pic of Leda at the bottom of our oven! Too funny! He has the sweetest little face. He is a monkey. He and CHase would have so much fun together. Sigh. I wish we lived closer.