I really need a new do! I'm bored with what I've got and I am always just pulling it back because it's in my face. It usually parts in the middle because it just does. But I parted it on the right side for this picture. I don't really know if it looks better or not. Would it look better on the left? Opinions... anyone... please!!!! I have some birthday money to spend and I wanted to at least get a trim as it's been a long time again. I've been thinking about growing my hair out again (it used to be really long). But at the same time I've had the same hair FOREVER! So any suggestions and pictures of styles anyone thinks might look good on me are more than welcome. I've never had it shorter than the tops of my shoulders so I'm nervous about that but not unwilling to try... I'm just a chicken.
And I sincerely apologize for the picture. I just do not take good ones anymore. I feel like I look terrible and just blah all the time. And I have no makeup on and I'm wearing comfy clothes so......
Friday, February 8, 2008
Speaking of hair...
Posted by ~April~ at 2/08/2008 04:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Oh, geez, I have tons of ideas for you. I'll get online later and email you some links! :)
i say a whole makeover. It's fun to change your look. Just don't cut your hair yourself! i think you should cut it short and get some layers around your face. It's just hair and it will grow. ohhhh and you should get some highlights too. This said from the person who is always changing her hair. I just can't stand having the same look for too long!
You are Beatiful. You should know that, but it is always nice to hear! I love Kamryn's hair. Go that length in the front so you can still tuck it behind your ears and then do a A-line and get it stacked in the back.
Post a Comment