Saturday, February 9, 2008

Reader roll-call!

So I think only maybe 3 of you check on me on a regular basis so I thought this might be fun. I don't know. Maybe I'm just bored. But I'm just curious to see how many people actually read my scattered thoughts.

So if you read my blog post a comment! Let me know!

Thanks!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

i do! I do! :)

Christena said...

I read it all the time. I just am usually talking to you at the same time so i don't leave any comments!!!

Melissa said...

i read it! now that you FINALLY gave me the website! ;)

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I just started reading it! I love your blog title! :)

Hillary said...

You know I read it! :)

Marcy said...

I do!! I've just been MIA lately! ;)

Emily said...

It is super cute. I Love it. Rich was listening to X96 Podcast and he heard them say they just got an e-mail from Treven Wood who recently moved to Seattle! What a small world!

slcmischiefone said...

ha ha! as for a roll call, I'll show up, but come test time, I'm history!