This is the name of my other blog. I have it linked here but I'm not sure if anyone has had a chance to check it out. So I thought I would do a little advertising... hee hee.
http://myclutteredinsanity.blogspot.com/
It's just a place for me to talk about housework, organizing, and to motivate myself to get something done. I'm not exactly a funny person but I've been trying to incorporate a sense of humor into it as well. It's been fun so far and the links on there are full of ideas.
So check it out!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
My Cluttered Insanity
Posted by ~April~ at 2/19/2008 03:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
I like your other blog, but I am currently trying not to think about how yucky my house is. (We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel...Oh, and my sweeper is broken! EEK!)
Great idea!!
Oh, you just reminded me that I need to clean my place. Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks! ;-)
Post a Comment