Stolen lovingly from an awesome friend :)
Stuff about Treven and me!
What's his name? Treven Arthur
How long have you been married? Coming up on 6 years
How long did you date? We met on October 6, 2000. We got married on July 16, 2002. (IE: WAY TOO LONG... hee hee)
How old is he? 26 for a few more weeks
Who eats more? It depends on what it is. Veggies: me, Naughty food: him. In general: I'd say it's probably a tie.
Who said I love you first? He did. I was "studying" for a test in English and he was "helping" me. He took my hand and my pen and drew with the lid, "I *heart* U". I about melted.
Who is smarter? If you're talking airplanes or computer junk then he is. Most everything else I am... hee hee ;)
Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. I lose it quick and he is very patient.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are laying in bed looking at the ceiling, I do.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Unless it's a grocery day and I run away as soon as he gets home from work. Then he figures out something usually.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who is more spoiled? Well, neither of us right now. But if you count growing up then definitely me.
Who drives when you are in the same car? He does.
Who is more stubborn? Me.
Whose parents do you see the most? Hmm. That's tough. His parents used to come visit us quite often but so did mine. Now, we live too far away.
Who proposed? He did. On the "A" at Utah State. He picked out the ring and everything!
Who has more friends? We both pretty much don't have many. Anyone want to be our friends ;)
Who has more siblings? Same. We each have four. He has 3 brothers and a sister. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think it's pretty much equal.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Some random information
Posted by ~April~ at 2/23/2008 01:50:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
I'll be your friend ;) What a romantic he is :)
i'm your friend! just not close enough to hang out with... :P
Post a Comment