I woke up early this morning to take a shower. After I finished I sat down to read my scriptures. A few minutes later I thought I heard Ashton start to whimper. He NEVER makes a peep in the mornings. So I waited a few minutes more. He started crying a little bit more but I was almost finished reading so I thought I would just finish and then go get him up. Then I heard the sound (baby monitor) of the other bedroom door opening up (it squeaks). A second later I heard Kamaryn's sleepy little voice say, "Ashton are you ok? You sad?" She heard him crying and went to check on him. Soooo cute and sweet! I only wish she were that kind and considerate of him through the rest of the day. ;)
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Awwwwwwww!
that's so nice april, I love when the tenderness comes out in them:)
that is so cute! it seems so different from what i heard from her over the phone. ;) i miss you guys SO much! but maybe i should stop saying that... ;)
Post a Comment